Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hrmmm

Today has been an ok day. Had to go grocery shopping which was lame. It's one of my most dreaded chores... but the only thing worse than going grocery shopping is realizing you are out of food. I was lucky enough to hop on a BnR as it was beginning so I didnt need to buy in/spend any money. Someone bought me off so my sale withdrawal ended. I'm getting more syringes tomorrow, which is good. I really need them to fill some stuff.

What else? What else? I got my pay figured out for last week, so that's good. I can't believe my temp assignment with CGI is over. It was good while it lasted. I love research and data entry positions. I'm an odd ball who loves monotonous repetitive work. I guess that makes me an anomaly. :) Anywho, going to pimp another store after this blog. I need another cuppa tea!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home