Thursday, March 27, 2008

Come one, come all to the Orange Line attraction

He was dressed in a three piece suit
Didn't realize attraction could be so acute
Glasses and perfect hair
Didn't realize you stopped to stare
Wondered where you were going dressed like that
Looking too young to join the race of the rat
Looking through the window at me as I left the train
Missed opportunities keeping my life plain
Never saw you before, but here's me hoping to see you again
As I scribe with my techno-pen

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nora said...

Wonderful poem!

March 28, 2008 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Fate and Shayna - because one name is never enough said...

Thank u!

March 28, 2008 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Green Subjective said...

You've been tagged!

March 31, 2008 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Fate and Shayna - because one name is never enough said...

I have? What does that mean lol

April 1, 2008 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this! Especially the last line. Your poetry is wonderful.

April 2, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home