Thursday, April 3, 2008

Been days

It's been days, nothing coming in - it brings me down
And I haven't heard from you
You're another person that I don't matter to

But trust me, I won't say a word
And probability will ensure you will never know
i'm more than one note, lines had been blurred

Every time I came out there, I hoped to be kissed
Who knows, maybe I hallucinated a connection
And now you're engaged in a lovely, new tryst

A part of me knows you are very deserving
Another part wishes that it had been switched
Yet another is in the car, drunk, swerving

I won't forget your face or your intelligence
I definitely feel a loss for you
If I could, I would cry tears in black tints

1 Comments:

Blogger Nora said...

very beautiful poem...

April 4, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home