Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Searing, throbbing pain

I think right now I'm going through caffeine withdrawal. I usually have tons at once (redbulls upon redbulls, espresso laden coffee, the like) and then it's like 9 PM and sometimes I will go to bed, but tonight is different. I am thoroughly exhausted. My apartment like 97.5% done. I still have to vacuum under the dining room table when they move it and under my desk. Also I have to vacuum under where the boxes are when those are moved. I have to move my sheets from under the bed and take the cleaning supplies out from under the sink. But after that, I swear. It's all packed. *I hope*. Anyway, all my muscles ache so bad, and I'm going to bed. Wish me luck, tomorrow is another day and another life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home