Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yer the reason

Yer the reason I stayed up last night ready to spend $100 on s.t.
Yer the reason I am trying to not to look pathetic
Coming home to ton of old emails
And nothing new
Looking for something to keep my mind off you
But I don' want to be broke!
Why can't you just come through?
And call me? or write?
With just a whiff of possibility
My world is in a tail-spin
To know you want me is enough
to take me out of the bargain bin
Went to the super stop and shop
And saw all the balloons
The stuffed animals with hearts that sing too
Gets me depressed all in my belly
Wish when I called you picked up
Wished when I wrote you gave a fuck
I don't think we will ever hang out
Now that you know
Some twisted revenge
From old insults a new
Hope we will get together
Or our connection will sever

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Green Subjective said...

You have a beautiful use of wordage.

I post things (but not lately) at this website called:

www.eliteskills.com

It's a writing website. Some very nice and helpful people.

If you're interested, my username is Agent V.

February 10, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home