Sunday, May 18, 2008

Shock and Awe

I woke up this morning and really missed my ex boyfriend out of nowhere. It was really weird and extreme. He moved to Colorado a while ago and we definitely lost touch. I didn't think it would be easy to just pick up the phone and call him since I didn't have his new number or his email any more. My Mom was just like, we should look him up and we just did his name (which isn't the most common in the world) and the whole state of CO. We found an entry that seemed promising and we called. It actually was him. We talked for a little while, but I didn't have a whole lot to talk about even though it had been at least a year since we talked. I gave him my new contact info, so we'll see if we ever talk again.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

Aw, I hope you guys can at least be friends. It's nice that you tried to reconnect.

May 20, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home